Patient Safety: All in a Day's Work!
This 2-hour course will teach key concepts to help drive your Patient Safety QAPI plan including: selecting problem area(s), prioritizing, organization needs assessments, etc. This course is appropriate for leadership and healthcare clinicians.
To be eligible for the nursing continuing education credit(s), the learner must complete each portion of this educational course. The continuing education credits are valid for this course through 04/04/2021.
· All of the following educational activities must be completed:
o Watch webinar (120 minutes)
o Complete a reflective question(s) and an evaluation (15 minutes)
This educational course has no conflicts of interest from the planners, presenters, faculty, authors, and content reviewers
This course has 2.25 CEs for Nursing (ANCC). A certificate will be provided for all other disciplines that some states or national organizations will accept (please check with your state and associations).
Any issues contact HHQI@qualityinsights.org
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Describe patient safety culture and Just Culture
· Define the role of leadership in developing a patient safety QAPI program
· Identify two (2) quality improvement models that can be integrated into a QAPI program
· Explain how an organization’s communication process can affect patient safety